TRIBAL PRINT & CHOCKERS
One of the biggest throwback trends that flows seamlessly through all the seasons and can be worn with literally anything. Their versatility is simply marvelous, you have them in any material or color ,which can amplify any ensemble. Their simplicity can add the right amount of edge and sass to complete looks. It’s the perfect exclamation point to your outfit.
CAMO CHIC- Winter Trend 2014-2015
It’s no secret that military gear has garnered attention from designers for decades. The last several seasons saluted everything from military jackets to mid-calf combat boots.
- Easily one of the most complex prints, do not wear it head to toe. The only people who look somewhat good in it head to toe are those in the army. Even they wear it with solid color boots and often hats, which brings us to the second point.
- Mix it with Solid colors so nothing is too busy, if you want to try it with prints go for plaids, graphic prints and other linear prints. Try not mixing it with leopard print; combined, the two prints look very similar.
- Make sure neither you nor the trend on you is cohesive. Even if you are wearing something on the looser, more relaxed side, you want to make sure you balance that out with something more fitted, so the look doesn't get too masculine/shapeless.
- Always Accessories the trend well. Accessorizing will help keep you from looking manly or plain. Keep it simple with metallic jewelry in gold/silver . Try a smaller, cross-body bag as opposed to a larger carryall.
- The great thing is the versatility of camo, you can not only wear it during the day time. Rock it at night with great accessories and a chic pair of heels and a hot clutch.